Sunday, February 9, 2014

My Inspiration is lost my mind is blank

Night,,, night,,, is with me right now, accompany me, cheer me, hug me tightly,  especially this night, night,,, will never let me in sadness
, will never let me in confused, will never let me cry, he will always be with me and try to answer me why today my inspiration is lost and my mind is blank???? Why,,,???
I can't find the answer from this question.
what  I'm sad??? am I in trouble???
I don't know why I feel like that???
If I'm sad,,, sad because of what???
If I'm in problem,,, I think I have no big problem.
but why I don't know what I feel right now, I really confused, I really feel so hard to dealing this day, this time, and I don't know when this moment will going on from me.
I can only wishing this moment  will quickly go away from me.


My activity is so bad,  my work is bad, all is bad for today.
is some people ever feel like what I feel right now??? or only me that ever feel like that.
I feel limp helpless, I feel very lazy, I feel  un happy, I have no spirit in me.
what should I do???
do I have to crying, dancing, jumping, or singing???
Ooohh no why, why, why,,, what is this that stay in my body, in my brain, in my heart???
this is really very difficult, this is  makes me really tired to walking in the moment like this, what else running on it.
I want to refuse your presence if I can to refuse it, even  I want to make you limp helpless like what I feel right now, so you couldn't come again in me.


This is life, sometimes happy, sometimes sad, sometimes laughing, even crying.
it is not fair if I wanna always be happy, because without the sadness I will never understand what the meaning of happiness and I will never feel on it.
without crying maybe I couldn't feel what is the meaning of wonderful laughing.
I have to realize that I'm not perfect people, I'm not great people, so maybe this is very usual happened in me, but really I don't know what is called/name of what I feel right now! I wanna to crying by loudly to outpouring of all this but I can't do it. but one thing I must be strong to dealing all this.


I don't want always in this condition, I must come out, I have to fighting feelings like this, I want to be hero for myself, so I can feel free, I can be happy.
I want to be winner for myself, so my spirit growing, so I  found my inspiration that has lost, so my mind filled full.
I must have confidence that I can do it,
I must have courage to throw away bad feelings and I must find again good feelings, good things that I have, I'm sure I can returns it.
I must can do it and certainly I can do it. this is that I have to do,,,!!!
one of ways is I wrote this letter, by this way I can feel a little calm, I can feel happier,  my writing is my friend to outpouring of my heart.

48 comments:

  1. Selamat pagi mbak
    Jangan kosongin pikiran yaa mbak! Takut setan masuk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tetap exiz aja Mbak Muya, jangan terlalu di pikirkan kala
      Pikiran sedang down nyantay aja kaya di pantay
      Mendingan refreh atau hirup udara segar lainya, sambil ngopi deh :)

      Delete
    2. Yaaa dech kang saud nyantainya ada tapi pantainya nggak ada
      Terus kayak apa donk?

      Delete
    3. Buat pantai sendiri gitu aja repot. Hahahaha

      Delete
    4. Buatnyaaa tuuh yang reppooot baskoro

      Delete
  2. Kadang saya juga seperti itu mbak semua serba hancur kadang semuanya jadi blank dari otak apa yang dikerjakan salah dan selalu tidak betul
    ..semangat mbak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee ternyata sama ya jenk..
      Yeah kita harus semangat

      Delete
    2. Saya jadi ikut-ikutan nih hehehehe :p

      Delete
  3. Kondisi seperti ini semua orang pernah mengalaminya mbak termasuk saya, dan itu merupakan lika liku kehidupan yang harus dijalani memang seperti itu.

    Dalam hidup ini adakalanya kita harus menangis agar kita tahu bahwa hidup ini bukan sekedar untuk tertawa, dan adakalanya kita tertawa agar kita tahu betapa berharganya setetes air mata... muantaaap :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hemmm yeahh muantabbbb tuuh kata"mu
      Memang benar hidup harus seperti itu adanya

      Delete
  4. saya juga sering gitu mbak, itu namanya sedang error, hehehe :D
    makasih telah curhat ke saya dan langsung saya rasakan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohb sist indri juga pernah error yuah :-D

      Kukiraaaa. Aku sendiri yang pernah error.
      Terima kasih telah mencicipi curhatanku

      Delete
  5. Hati-hati mba jangan sampai terkena penyakit skizofrenia.. kebanyakan pikiran kosong hehe
    wajar mba, saya juga suka begitu, di bawa happy aja ya..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah dech aku akan lebih berhati-hati..
      Terima kasih atas saranyaa
      Yang penting happy

      Delete
  6. Selamat sore Mbak Muya semoga saja Mbak di sore ini sudah
    Fres baikan seperti biasa. nyantai aja Mbak kaya saya kalau ada
    Ide di posting kalau gak ada yah nikmati yang ada aja, yang penting
    Kita masih berbagi, dan masih saling sapa. oke Mbak salam sejahtera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sore juga kang..
      Yeah alhamdulillah sudah sedikit baik.
      ini bukan cuma masalah postinan kang tapi nggak tau pikiran jadi bebeeel baanget

      Delete
  7. Hmmmm terima kasih mas
    Tapi kalau sepertiku penyegarannya cuma gitu" ajja
    nggak ada penyegaran yang lain..
    Yeah istirahat itu yang paling penting mas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muya, we all have ups and downs... some of us more ups... some more downs... I don't know how to get out of the downs easily... I write like you do ... it seems to help me... I am glad it helps you a little too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah if like that it's mean we all have ever experience up and down!!! and for me it's really very difficult to get out.
      by writing it is can help me a little..
      Hehee Thank you I can learn from you, especially learn english language

      Delete
  9. Dont worry be happy, maap kalau oot :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bob marley masih bernyanyi uyyeeeee.
    Buatlah hidup ini semudah mungkin
    Ngga perlu disesali bikin saja happy
    Mengalir nikmati jangan menyiksa diri
    Yok kita nyanyi bersama
    Don't worry...uye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yuuukkk nyanyi uyeeee
      Don't worry penting happy
      Trims yuaaa

      Delete
  11. Semangat mba. Kalau persaan selalu sedih, coba mengingat-Nya. Insya Allah hati tengang. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah dengan mengingat-Nya itu jalan yg teebaik dan inshaa allah tenang

      Delete
  12. Wah, sebelum saya error ternyata ada yang error duluan hehehe.. Tos for the same human error :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheee yeah senengnyaaa ada temen sesama error
      Tos yuuuukkk

      Delete
  13. Wah, sebelum saya error ternyata ada yang error duluan hehehe.. Tos for the same human error :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. wah kok bisa lost getu ya mbak mind nya. Harus refreshing kayaknya supaya bisa powerful lagi mind nya :)

    kalau soal blank ini saya juga sering mengalami nya mbak, tapi ya dibuat nyante aja :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee yeahh rin inspirasinya hilang tapi kok malah nulis


      Hmmm kmu juga sering blank to rin,,,
      Nyantai bikin pikiran tenang yaa rin, damai

      Delete
  15. wajar mungkin keadaan spt itu kerap menghinggap sebagian besar org termasuk sya tentunya.. butuh siasat yg cerdas dr kt sendiri utk menghilangkannya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm yeah semua berarti pernah mengalaminya
      Siasat cerdas apa yaa kira" yg kmu terapkan?

      Delete
  16. tuing tuing dah bacanya .... hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mukulin besi kaliii,,, bukan baca kok tuing tuing

      Delete
    2. hahahahahahahaha.................... ngakak nih ,,,,

      Delete
  17. Sama dech kalau gitu.Salam kenal mbak.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ambil cuti...trus manjaain pikiran dan badan mbak...
    Biar keliat fresh lagi...asyik kan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee yeah mas pur asyiiikk pastinya kalau yang seperti itu

      Delete
  19. never mind ya later emptied conniption,, hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No no nooo although empty but I'm still remember to ALLAH..
      So it will never happens

      Delete
  20. hidup memang penuh lika liku bos, kya lagunya siapa tuh, saya lupa, hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  21. then you have to write often.. fill your blog with your own thoughts. It will makes you feel good.

    salam kenal ya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheee yeah I will try it,,,, but if have no inspiration/thought then what should I write...
      Ok which the important I'll try to always write as you suggestion to me
      Thank you
      Kenal balik

      Delete
  22. Very nice post mbak muya. I think your mind need refresh so that you can write wonderful post in this blog. I am sure you exactly can it. Keep spirit and happy blogging always :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for visiting here