Friday, November 8, 2013

WORRY & FEAR

time was quickly passed
do not feel i've known you one more year
now is the time you leave me
because you have to do it

i was worried and scared by your departure
not that i'm worried about myself but i'm worried about you
you look so confused when you stepped away to leave me

i know how you feel when you walk away from me
i'm sure you actually find it very hard to leave me
because here only me that you made place of the outpouring of your heart

i really feel worried and scared look at your departure
i wanted to shed my tears
but i do not want you to also shed your tears
because i know you've been very sad

may your departure not be the right way
but i hope you will do everything to correct
think before you act
and learn more mature to dealing with problems

out there maybe you are offered a wide range of freedom
you will find all the fun
then you have to be careful
because freedom is among the challenges for us

i can only instruct you
to face the free world
take care of yourself properly and protect yourself with faith and piety
always remeber what your goals
do not let you regret later

maybe i had too much give you advice
this is purely i care about you
i hope sense of my worry and my fear can quickly remedied
that is the way i hear the news from you soon
therefore as soon as possible you try to give me the news
this is my wish


karena kepedulian...!!!menimbulkan rasa khawatir dan takut...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting here