Tuesday, November 5, 2013

SEPARATION UNWANTED

separation

all people do not expect and want separation in a relationship
Separation is a very painful thing
Might almost everyone want to avoid what he called a separation

i really regret the occurence of this separation
Why did have to happen this separation?
These are things i never wanted it

our relationship is created through a process
Our relationship is not created automatically
This is what makes me not able to accept this separation

we meet as a very foreign
We do not know each other
Then slowly slowly we build these relationship with the same...

eventually we could trust each other
You care to share some of your secrets to me
And i also do the same...!!!
Then that was very foreign to be very close

but why did you choose this separation
Just because the problem is very trivial
But why did you break this relationship without permission
You left me without words

it's the deepest of my heart!!! I do not want this separation and trying to turn it down
but all of this is already happening
Yeah.. I know every meeting there must be a separation

i can only apologize from all my mistakes
Wish... remember of a little my kindness
And do not you forget the time we shared in the joy and sorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting here