Saturday, November 9, 2013

TROUBLE HODGE

hodge
we as hodge should work with full power to get a little money
Woke up early... Went to the fields of others, and should work with full responsibility
Never bothered by the heat of the sun, even when the rain soaked us
We have to keep working. Until the time of call to move away from job

hodge is a very hard job
Maybe some people can not afford and do not want to do it
Most farm labor is done by lower class families in economies
We must work move to move from field to field, every day have to face different people (boss)

I too have experienced be hodge
When it was early morning i have to go into the fields of others
Because i went on foot, and it requires considerable time
So... I have to leave home very early!!! and when it happens to very hot weather

at first i did my job with regular
But after the sun started to come up and speaking
Ooohhh my GOD,,,! ! ! MOM... Your daughter feel the heat of the scorching sun
I worked while holding the heat of scorching sun and try to to ignore it
Finally finished my work at 01:00pm, and it's time to go back to my beloved home

my mind is more calm... But i still have to back home on foot!!! And must be accompanied by sunshine
I walked slowly... Holding hunger, thirsty, tired and hot weather
And suddenly in the middle of trip...!!! klepek...klepek... i limp helpless
I have to find a tree for shelter and rest, i do it over and over to arrived my home!!!
That is not what the...!!! But why...???, it was all because i was not used to to do that

Finally i arrived my beloved home!!! wooohhhaaaa i found a very fresh air
And time for a break to refresh my body, now i feel fresh and comfortable
The point we are not going feel the pleasure [not tired] if we never felt [tired]

so much hard for work as farm laborers
For those of you who have better job... Thankful for that you get!!!
Do not you always look up but sometimes look down
Remember... Out there are still many people who are less fortunate than you
I'm feeling quite up here i write about how hard farm labor

Begitu susahnya jadi buruh tani!!! jika kalian mempunyai pekerjaan yang lebih baik maka bersyukurlah
Janganlah kalian selalu melihat keatas,terkadang lihatlah ke bawah

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting here