Thursday, November 14, 2013

I CHOSE THE CYBERSPACE

cyberspace,,, cyberspace,,, cyberspace,,,
in my solitude being in another country
i decided choose the cyberspace for looking friend
the cyberspace can entertain me in between my busy schedules and my tiredness

I chose the cyberspace to make friendship
that might be a place to pour heart
that might be a place to share
that might be a place to jokes
besides that i also chose the cyberspace aims to learn and gain experience

I get into the cyberspace more than one year
i started using the cyberspace around 2012-07-03
here i include the new
the first time i set my foot into the cyberspace i choose facebook world
then google+ world,,,skype,,,tweeter,,, and others

Because i could say people who are less educated
so,,, the first time i entered the cyberspace is very difficult and unfamiliar
but over time it became a regular thing

And it turns out i also found that friendship cyberspace
it's like water of river flowing
they always come and go,,, and forth,,,
although like that i enjoyed the cyberspace
because i have choose it

Aku menikmatinya karena aku telah memilihnya!!!!!!,,,,!!!!!!,,,,!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting here