Tuesday, November 12, 2013

FORGIVE MY BADNESS & FEEL MY KINDNESS

my badness and my kindness
in this occasion i want to write my kindness and my badness to all my friends
for anyone who feels to be my friend
as long as we make friends surely you find bad and good things of me
and i found the same from you

in this world no one is perfect
where he had the kindness he also had badness
so likewise with me,,, because i'm human too
i'm not a robot,,, not superman,,,not spiderman&batman,,,!!!hee hee hee everyone knows about it

during friends with me maybe you do not feel comfortable with my badness
as a friend maybe i'm too selfish to you
maybe i lack respect for you
and maybe i'm not understanding you
it is my shortcomings and my badness
as a friend i beg forgive me of all my badness

And apart my badness surely you find also part of my kindness heheee
maybe i'm the one who could comfort you by talking random origin when joking
maybe i'm the one that you can make spot pour out of your heart
maybe i'm someone who can keep your secrets
this is part of my kindness
i hope you can feel it
the point,,, for all my friends,,,!!!
forgive all my badness and feel my kindness

Buat semua teman temanku,,,!!!selama berteman mungkin aku banyak salah???
jadi aku mohon maafkan segala keburukanku dan rasakan kebaikanku

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting here