Sunday, February 2, 2014

I Misjudged You

muya not cute
Assalamualaikum wr.wb
From the beginning we did introductions indeed I always misjudged you, I always say that what all you said about your feeling to me it is wrong, I never believe you about all that. Then till I ever thinking that you get bored from me, that you tired from me, that you hate me, because I never ever trust on you. But what is you do to me,,, you always be with me, you always be patient to face me, even you always try to make me trust on you. That's you,,,!!! I appreciate of all your attitude, and actually I want to believe you, I want to remove my doubt on you. but in fact,,, I can't to do all that for you, even though I always try to trust on you. Did I really have be
en very difficult to trust someone??? because I've been disappointed of someone,,, or indeed it is all my character??? I wonder,,, why did I always misjudged you...

I don't want to do all that to you, because you are has very kind to me, you are always be with me whatever happens, you are always understand me. You always do everything what I want, even though you don't understand what I want, you always try to learn to understand of my desire,,, that's you,,,!!! After you always shows to me all of your attitude, all of your honesty, all of your sincerity. it is impossible to me to always ignore you, to always doubt on you, because I'm one of people who is have feelings. Then I decide to trust on you, eventually I have to start to trust on you, and it's all make you very happy, and me too... but it's all not be able long, you make me thinking bad about you again, you make me thinking that you leave me after I start believe you, you make me thinking that you forget me, because you are suddenly disappear without any word. again I misjudged you,,, I wonder,,, what is in my mind. did I too selfish to you??? Hmmm that's me,,,!!!

In fact,,, you never leave me, you never forget me, even you always remember me and would like to talk with me, but you not be able to do all that, because you get ill and stay in hospital. and I know this news from your cousine, after he tell me about all,,, my tears suddenly come out from my eyes,,, Now I can only pray for you,,, may ALLAH always bless you,,, may ALLAH always protect you,,, may ALLAH give to you good health Aamiiin,,, one sentence for you "get well soon I'm here always pray for you" and one more I hope I'll not misjudged you anymore...!!!


Instructions: This is my first post without using google translate hehee.. maybe I wrote A come out Z. I just want to try my ability as long as I learn to write post in english language... Kikuuuukkk successful greetings from me Good morning assalamualaikum wr.wb

38 comments:

  1. pertamax saya bawa pulang beib :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah beib bisa di bawa bekal ke sekolah :-P

      Delete
    2. Wah kayaknya belum pernah saya dapat PERTAMAX di sini. Nanti saya merapal Jurus KODOK dulu biar bida dideteksi kalau ada artikel baru BErburu PERTAMAX di sini. Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaasyeeeeeeeeeeek

      Delete
    3. Kalau masih ada pertamaxnya saya bawa ke sawah Mbak Muya
      Lumayan buat nyedot air banjiran hhhhh bueeuuu :D

      Delete
    4. Asep,,, walllllaah jurus kodok itu maahh nggak punya niat cari pertamaxxxx
      Kalah sama jurus kuda

      Delete
    5. Kang saud..
      Boleh kalau begitu ambil saja hehee

      Delete
    6. saya numpang pertamax disini ya mbak, biar ikutan narsong hehehe :D
      wah mbak muya makin tampak berseri2 aja deh, hmmm salam sukses aja ya mbak :)

      Delete
  2. Waduh, jadi bingung mau komen apa.. Nitip doa aja deh, semoga beliau lekas sembuh dan bisa membuat mbak Muya ceria penuh senyum lagi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aku juga deh. . semoga lekas sembuh dan bisa tersenyum kembali

      Delete
    2. Yeahh mbak tika.. Terima kasih banyak hehee

      Sarofudin... He.emmmmm pokoknya trims

      Delete
    3. Nanti kalau sudah bisa senyum, bisa sekalian tertawa tanda bahagia. Hiehiheiheiehiehiee Semoga lekas sembuh juga ya

      Delete
    4. Yaaa harus ituuu tertawa obat awet muda lhooo

      Delete
  3. Yuuupppzzz I'll never misjudged you mas..
    Heheee
    Although I never believe you :-D because all it's true :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Weekend Mbak Muya... :)
    Saya hanya bisa mendoakan saja mbak semoga selalu diberikan kesehatan, tetep semangat ya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you manress n aamiiin

      Delete
    2. Manres lagi Manres lagi....
      Marnes mbak hehehehe.......

      Delete
    3. Aku nggak bosen kok denganmu manress hehe

      Delete
  5. Muya, you did great... I misjudged someone once too because I lack trust, so many times I have found out I trusted someone who only ended up hurting me... I keep trying though, I hope I can find the person who can build trust with me again..

    Thank you for you sweet comment on my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe you ever do the same like I do... dear launna
      I hope you can find someone who is trust on you and you can trust on him

      Delete
  6. kalau saya mau komen apa ya mbak...bingung

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kok bingung tho jenk??? Terserah kok mau koment apa saja..


      Yobert.. Jangan ikut!n bingung awas jatooh

      Delete
    2. hehehehe takutnya malah jatuh cinta ma yang punya blog, oups....maap keceplosan :D

      Delete
    3. Berati yg punya blog menakutkan donk..
      Yobert

      Delete
  7. wah kalau salah menilai seseorang, berarti harus minta maaf mbak muya cute. Kasihan kan semeone tersebut :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah rin yang lebih cute..
      Sudah minta maaf kok hehehee

      Delete
  8. sometimes we will misinterpret someone's behavior to us, but fortunately when it's not too late to fix it, .. I hope all is fine ....
    keep happy blogging always, greatings from Makassar :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you are right!!! Everyone ever do mistakes, including misjudged to someone...
      But we can be apologize of our each mistakes
      Thank you

      Delete
  9. Garuk garuk kepala padahal nggak gatal loh...hehe

    saya jadi bingung mau koment apa nih mbak.. Komentator di atas banyak yang menggunakan bhs inggris. Mau translate lg pake hp jadi nggak bisa..

    Wes pokoknya saya suport saja ya mbak muya.? Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trims supportnya mas..
      Oohh yaa yaa sekarang kok translate pakai hp nggak bisa ya..
      Jadi pusing juga aku klau baca artikel inggris

      Delete
  10. lain kali jangan asal meniali orang ya mbak, tapi perlu di telusuri lagi apakah benar atau tidak . sehingga kita tidak suudhon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bahasa inggrisnya bagus ya, boleh ndak saya belajar, soalnya bahasa inggris saya benar-benar jelek, heeehee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehee yuuukk belajar bareng..
      Aku juga mau belajar kok

      Delete
  12. Sepertinya saya belum pernah bertandang di sini, ternyata sudah banyak yang ngumpul di sini dari teman-teman saya semuanya. Salam kenal Mba, dan ikut mendoakan.

    Salam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya makasih yaa..
      Aku sudah kunjung balik tapi mau koment susah via hp..
      Dibuntuti fb like lagii..
      Susah banget disana

      Delete

thank you for visiting here