Saturday, November 23, 2013

DO NOT BE JEALOUS

Not prohibited jealous but don't be jealous of me
jealously is a natural thing in love
it could even be said that jealous is a dish that should be enjoyed in love
because many people say the jealously is a sign of love

I know you are jealous that mean you love him, care about him
you don't want anyone else to snatch him from you
and everyone will be doing it to keep her love

I never blame your jealously
i even appreciate that
because with your jealously it shows that you love him
i had come to feel happy
because there is someone who truly loves him

But i beg you,,, don't be jealous of me
you know me and him in a relationship of friendship is very long time
and i tell you one thing. That is between me and him is just as good friend
not more,,, ,,, ,,,

I was the person irritable ang arguing with my friends
but it didn't last long
because i'm also a person who likes joke
it all makes my friends miss me,,, :-P
jiaha ha haa (i'm proud myself)
no wonder if i looks so close to my friends, and sometimes make others jealous
<

i know he has the love of you
but he still needed friends
and don't blame the person you love by your jealously

Because he also wants you to be happy!!!
if you want him to leave me,,,???
maybe he'll do it for your happiness
because he care about you

I ever say love to all my friends
but just as friend
i didn't say love as lover to everyone
i just say love as lover to who that i love
that's me!!! SO,,,.don't be jealous of me

6 comments:

  1. wah kembar tapi samaa .....hahahaha eh apa mataku yg salah yah ,... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheee mungkin gambarnya yang salah :-D :-P

      Delete
    2. xixixixixi, gambarnya slah ya... salah aj bisa mirip apalgi bener.... hahaha :P

      Delete
    3. Klau bener mungkin cuma jadi satu gambar :-P

      Delete

thank you for visiting here