Thursday, October 24, 2013

WINTER HAS ARRIVED

WINTER

Now your time has arrived
Now is the time you give to the world your flavor
everyone felt your flavor
COLD... SO COLD
That`s your flavor
Now i was also feeling of your flavor
do you know what i`m feeling right now???
i feel cold of your flavor
i feel very cold...
I wanted to dismiss the whole of your flavor
But you are always faithful to accompany me throughout your time
what my power??? I can not do it
COLD
I need warmth
COLD
What should i do???
Sometimes i think i want to call the sun to evict you
But i don,t want to be too selfish about this
Because this is your time
COLD
To deal with you... Here i prepare a jacket ,warm clothes,thick blanket
But you are still able to penetrate through the pores of my skin
Now should i lit a fire to warm me from your flavor
Yes... I had to do it
i have to be aware and understand you
You have come to do your job
Because that's the essence of life
Musim dingin di daerah taiwan mulai datang... Hhhhhhh dingggiiiiiinnnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting here