Friday, November 1, 2013

MY FIRST LOVE

here i'll write some of my first love story
Maybe for some people this could be considered "puppy love"
Because of this incident passed on when i was a little girl
I started to fall in love at the beginning i entered junior high school
And at that time i was only 12 years old

at the beginning of this love because he and his three friends to send the same letter to me
Intially it may just kidding
But the next my heart and his heart adrift into one

we both have the same feeling of love
He was handsome boy in our schools
Yeah....!!!maybe handsome is relative! ! !
But he was different... !!! All my friend think he is handsome! ! ! Hee heee

because of him ... I grew a spirit for go to school
But sometimes i find he does not go to school
When he did not go to school i felt helpless limp
Like... Lost half of my heart

coincidentally we both have the same hobby
table tennis and chess
Because our school hold extracurriculer activities from a variety of sport
So.. We both have more time to meet

every afternoon we both went to school to practice table tennis and chess
For that reason we both had the opportunity to meet

we can meet each other
It has made us feel very happy
Especially for me...!!! Every meeting i had with him made my heart blooming flowers
Like flowers in the seven park blooms

and one day we were alone play chess in the classroom
He held my fingers gently.... WOOWW makes me feel flew above the clouds
And when that he continue to kiss my fingers... DEGG...DEGG...DEGG... my heartbeat sounds
Make my mind erratic
The world seemed to be mine completely

period first love is the most beautiful period
Period which is difficult to forget
And the time i spent with him for seven years

he was my first love
I will always remember him
Because he is the fondest memories for me

this article was be memorable for me from him who has gonna from this world
I prayed that he received at the GOD

you are my first love
Even if you do not be my last love
But i will never forget you

mungkin memang benar bahwa cinta pertama itu tidak mungkin bisa untuk di lupakan

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting here