Tuesday, October 29, 2013

BEHIND MY SMILE

my sweet smile
Why do i call a sweet smile ? ? ?
Because for me smile is something
Something that made me become sweeter when i apply it
Just a little jokeHEE HEE HEE
But i do not know how other people thinking about my smile
when a smile is on my face
Is that time i certainly feel happy? ? ?
Or is that time i'm feeling sad? ? ?
It was all just me know and feel it
yeah that's true for the world may smile is a symbol of happiness
Sometimes there is sadness behind my smile
But i want to always smile behind my sadness
Because i want to show that i'm always happy to anyone who saw me
it's not that i hypocrites
But i want them to also happy when they see me
Sometimes a person chooses to smile it's just because he do not want to explain why he was sad
may it's also the way i do
Always smile to cover my sadness
That way i can feel a little happier
Always smiling it's my choice
Selalu tersenyum itu adalah pilihanku

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for visiting here